[SOGo] Quick way to check if an address is in a user address book

  • From: "andre" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Quick way to check if an address is in a user address book
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 08:06:17 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 5167B1DE50C9

Hello,

I need to run a query, to find it an email address is in the address book of
a specific user.

I need to do this to create a small miter filter with postfix, to tag
messages with the address book. For instance, "X-SOGO-Addressbook: personal"

Ideally, it would be nice to have a "master" user with granted access, even
read only. Perhaps this is the cleanest way to do it.

I am sure I could use SQL, but it the schema change, I would run into
troubles.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks,
André.

Homebox: https://github.com/progmaticltd/homebox

  • [SOGo] Quick way to check if an address is in a user address book, andre, 05/02/2019