Re: [SOGo] A calendar got created about 500 times for one user and can't be deleted

  • From: Götz Reinicke ( ) < >
  • To: "Odhiambo Washington ( )" < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] A calendar got created about 500 times for one user and can't be deleted
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 09:28:20 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 6990D1DE50EF

Hi,

Hello

Am 18.02.19 um 13:19 schrieb Götz Reinicke ( ):
Hi,

may be someone has an idea or explanation, why a calendar was created about 500 times for an user. She told me, she added one instance by mistake and deleted the calendar. But it did not disappear, instead it got „magically“ created more than 500 times over the last couple of days.

And she can’t delete the calendars.

Are there any special characters in the calendars name?
Do you see those 500 entries/calendars also in the backup with sogo-tool?
Did she get additional privileges for that calendar from the owner?

Hi Christian,

no, there are no special characters in the name and she is the owner of the calendar, had created it in the first place in SOGo not in icloud.

The entries are in the backup.

e.g. always with different Calendar/xxxx

        "/Users/USERSID/Calendar/054F1B71-9E28-4CA5-9ACB-8027D595CE51" = {
            acl = {
            };
            displayname = "Anderswo Unterwegs";
            records = (
            );
        };

This problem escalates …. I got more users telling me about that problem; in one case there are 2.837 Calendars added to an user account.

Dose anyone has an idea?

Regards . Götz

Filmakademie Baden Württemberg

Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator
IT-OfficeNet

+49 7141 969 82420

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10 71638 Ludwigsburg
http://www.filmakademie.de

Twitter Facebook Youtube Vimeo

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates:
Petra Olschowski
Staatssekretärin im Ministerium für Wissenschaft,
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt

Datenschutzerklärung | Transparenzinformation
Data privacy statement | Transparency information