[SOGo] What kind of license does it require if we use SOGo Exchange ActiveSync( EAS)

  • From: "luckydog xf" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] What kind of license does it require if we use SOGo Exchange ActiveSync( EAS)
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 14:59:41 +0800
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca AAA9C1DE4FE9

Hi,

   We're gonna use SOGo as EAS and I read SOGo doc where it writes:

-------
In order to use SOGo ActiveSync support code in production environments, you need to get a proper usage license from Microsoft. Please contact them directly to negotiate the fees associated to your user base.

To contact Microsoft, please visit:

We provides this software for free, but is not responsible for anything related to its usage.

  I sent an email to but I have not received any response yet.  And I searched license of EAS, but it does not state clearly.

   So does anyone who uses EAS know how to handle this situation? Which license and price mode does it apply to?

   Thanks for your sharing.