Re: [SOGo] A calendar got created about 500 times for one user and can't be deleted

  • From: Götz Reinicke ( ) < >
  • To: "Odhiambo Washington ( )" < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] A calendar got created about 500 times for one user and can't be deleted
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 13:29:40 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 78B451DE504E

Hi Ludovic,

On 2019-05-03 3:28 a.m., Götz Reinicke ( ) wrote:

This problem escalates …. I got more users telling me about that problem; in one case there are 2.837 Calendars added to an user account.

Dose anyone has an idea?

Can you see the DAV requests in the sogo.log when the calendars are created? If so, what is the request/response.

Within the current logs I don’t see any requests, as we had daily log rotation and the last time the user noticed the problem is about one week ago +-.

Which Debug/Log option may I activate for logging the creation and may be misbehavior?

Hi,

I do have two more users with n*100 new calendars and feel a bit lost in debugging that case.

Regards Götz