[SOGo] sogo-tool remove explained ... :) I do remove, tables deleted, user get's Data

  • From: Götz Reinicke ( ) < >
  • To: "Götz Reinicke ( )" < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] sogo-tool remove explained ... :) I do remove, tables deleted, user get's Data
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 09:00:25 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca AED1A1DE517D

Hi,

I removed an user with „ sogo-tool remove username“. The mysql shows no
tables for that user any more.

When that user logs in again, Calendar subscriptions and e-mail signature do
still exist ….

II thought, that the user and his data is removed immediately from the DB …

Can someone explain that behavior? Cahcing? Memcached ….

Regards . Götz

  • [SOGo] sogo-tool remove explained ... :) I do remove, tables deleted, user get's Data, , 05/14/2019