[SOGo] enabling RTL option in message compose window

  • From: "\"mos'ab wadea\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] enabling RTL option in message compose window
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 13:24:22 +0300
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 3228D1DE5056

Hello everyone
I am sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question. however I have deployed sogo as part of mailcow solution.
My problem is that when I compose a message I don't have an option to change the text direction from LTR to RTL. As I am an Arab user I need to write messages in RTL.

Please advise
Thanks

Regards
Mosab Wadea

  • [SOGo] enabling RTL option in message compose window, "mos'ab wadea", 05/14/2019