[SOGo] subs_ribe user feature for Administrator / SOGoSuperUsernames

  • From: "\" \"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] subs_ribe user feature for Administrator / SOGoSuperUsernames
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 17:08:34 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 4C5BB1DE515B

Dear SOGo,

as mentioned here:
https://lists.inverse.ca/sogo/arc/users/2017-02/msg00065.html

"... unfortunately the user still has to subscribe manually to the
resource..."

So, if I grant userX access to a calendar/address book of userY, userX
still has to subscribe to this calendar.

If I could also subscribe userX to userY's resource, userX would see the
new resource immediately, without the need to find userY's calendar
(which is very often too complicated).

Is there any way to do this as administrator (e.g. via the database)? Or
is this feature planned? I'm using latest sogo 4.x

kind regards,
Tim

ps: "subscribe" in the subject triggered the reply that I shouldn't use
commands. Therefore the misspelled subject.