Re: [SOGo] subs_ribe user feature for Administrator / SOGoSuperUsernames

  • From: "\" \"" ( ) < >
  • To: "\" \" ( )" < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] subs_ribe user feature for Administrator / SOGoSuperUsernames
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 16:20:32 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca A6FDD1DE5183

Hello,

I found the answer myself, sogo-tools already has this feature. If
anybody is interested, to subscribe another user to a calendar:

sudo -u sogo sogo-tool manage-acl subscribe user1 Calendar/personal user2

to subscribe user2 to the personal calendar of user1

On 07.06.19 17:08,
" "

( )