[SOGo] Review/fix web calendar subscriptions

  • From: "Lewis Dexter Litanzios" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Review/fix web calendar subscriptions
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 18:27:44 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 6527C1DE5065

Hi all,

Hope you're well

Thanks for software

I'm vetting the calendar but web calendar subscriptions don't appear to be working

I have a "perfectly" good (Google) .ics URL which works in Thunderbird (i.e. Lightning) and Apple calendar but nothing happens in SOGo - is anyone else suffering this issue?:

If yes then I will create an issue

If no then what am I doing wrong or could this be a deployment issue in which case I'll contact, Gandi, my host

Screen cast: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qboPbM3-0dYgfSIcsWwigfH_3yMBM2_Y

If you have any issues (e.g. questions/queries) then happy to help

Hope to hear back

Yours faithfully