[SOGo] Features I would like to contribute or help towards

  • From: "\"RavetcoFX .\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Features I would like to contribute or help towards
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 15:26:24 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 9066D1DE5065

Hi everyone,

I have been craving something similar to Googles now gone inbox, but with a multiple account unified inbox. I was thinking of writing my own from scratch, but I would prefer to help with a project that already exists.
The things I would like to help contribute are a unified inbox system from webmail, that can be visible from the inbox page, smart mail organization, aka bundles, creating an option for tasks and reminders to be visible in the inbox, and a dark theme.
Let me know what you all think, or if some of these things are already in the works, etc.
Have a great day,
~Corbin

  • [SOGo] Features I would like to contribute or help towards, "RavetcoFX .", 06/30/2019