Re: [SOGo] Encoding of Arabic (Windows-12256) Not Work

  • From: "Eslam Basyouni" ( ) < >
  • To: SOGo Reporter < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Encoding of Arabic (Windows-12256) Not Work
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2019 07:35:29 +0000 (UTC)
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 52BA31DE4FD9

Dears,

first of all i apologize the Arabic  encoding for (Windows-12356)  not for Arabic (Windows-12256)  , anyway i discovered that the only emails that come from Microsoft is only have this problem and all other is good like yahoo or gmail and any other have this problem, where ihad test with my exchange server and hostmail.com and outlook.com and they have this problem