Re: [SOGo] Encoding of Arabic (Windows-12256) Not Work

  • From: "Mohammed Qanadelo" ( ) < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Encoding of Arabic (Windows-12256) Not Work
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 09:13:42 +0300
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 982D91DE5154

Dear all

i have the same problem with arabic language in sogo

any solution's ?

On 2019-07-07 10:35, Eslam Basyouni wrote:

Dears,

first of all i apologize the Arabic  encoding for (Windows-12356)  not for Arabic (Windows-12256)  , anyway i discovered that the only emails that come from Microsoft is only have this problem and all other is good like yahoo or gmail and any other have this problem, where ihad test with my exchange server and hostmail.com and outlook.com and they have this problem