[SOGo] HTTPS switches to HTTP after login

  • From: "\"Webb, Paul\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] HTTPS switches to HTTP after login
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 15:25:52 -0400
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca DB3061DE4FD9

OS: Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
Version: SOGo v4 Nightly Build

Hi all,

I've started over and built a SOGo server from the ground up. Apache2, MySQL 5.7.26, Postfix (latest from repos), Dovecot, etc.

I've got a wildcard SSL certificate from Comodo and got my Apache2 configuration working properly. I can visit https://[mx.domain.com]/SOGo and get a login page.

I have a test user, sogoadmin, in the Mysql database with a password set for it.

When I log in:

https://[mx.domain.com]/SOGo/so/sogoadmin/Mail/

I get "Authenticating" then "Welcome SOGo Admin" and then.... it spins for awhile.

Eventually it errors out and the URL has changed to

http://[mx.domain.com]/SOGo/so/sogoadmin/Mail/view#!/Mail/0/INBOX

instead of

https://[mx.domain.com]/SOGo/so/sogoadmin/Mail/view#!/Mail/0/INBOX.

If I just add the s in after the http, it lets me continue on to the user inbox.

Is there somewhere in the configuration that I need to tell SOGo that we're requiring HTTPS at all times?

Thanks, all!

-Paul