Re: [SOGo] HTTPS switches to HTTP after login

  • From: "Anselm Martin Hoffmeister" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] HTTPS switches to HTTP after login
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 22:32:29 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 671931DE500F

Hi Paul,

please check your Apache configuration. As you want https, you might have to set lines like
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-port" "443"
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-name" "%{HTTP_HOST}e" env=HTTP_HOST
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url" "https://%{HTTP_HOST}e" env=HTTP_HOST

In my configuration, those (in /etc/apache2/conf-available/SOGo.conf, but my box is running Debian - might be a little different) were surrounded by <IfModule headers_module>, so perhaps you also need to enable that module (a2enmod headers).

Lacking those (or having them disabled, effectively), page redirects might default to http on port 80, which you seem to experience.

Hope this helps!

Anselm