[SOGo] Authentication for emai

  • From: "Andreas Meyer" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Authentication for emai
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 00:23:10 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca C9B6C1DE5017

Hello!

I have a running SOGo-Server 4.0.7. I configured mail for IMAP and SMTP but
the mailboxes are not shown.

What I don't understand is how sogo authenticates to the imap- and smtp-server
when there is no possibility to give a password somewhere.

How is this working and what am I missing?

Kind regards

Andreas