Re: [SOGo] Authentication for emai

  • From: "\"Christian M. Jensen\"" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Authentication for emai
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 12:24:00 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 2E1BC1DE4FB6

Hi.

Make sure you can authenticate and use your mail server without SOGo eg. telnet into the imap server, if that works, Please! start with this guide https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/blob/master/Documentation/SOGoInstallationGuide.asciidoc , after you complete the install guide, if your are still having issues with authentication, we need to see your configuration for SOGo authentication source and info about what imap server you got. ps filter out any passwords/users info.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Christian M. Jensen

On 11-07-2019 00:23, Andreas Meyer
( )
wrote:
Hello!

I have a running SOGo-Server 4.0.7. I configured mail for IMAP and SMTP but
the mailboxes are not shown.

What I don't understand is how sogo authenticates to the imap- and smtp-server
when there is no possibility to give a password somewhere.

How is this working and what am I missing?

Kind regards

Andreas