Re: [SOGo] Authentication for emai

  • From: "Andreas Meyer" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Authentication for emai
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 13:33:21 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 9A5551DE4FD9

Hello!

I can authenticate with every other emailprogramm on dovecot.

Can't edit the first created emailaccount in sogo.

Created a second account in sogo and got a password-field and can
edit the account and can login to the mailbox at dovecot.

All this is not possible with the first created account. I even can't
delete it.

SOGoIMAPServer = "imap.amimanera.de:143/?tls=YES";
SOGoSieveServer = sieve://127.0.0.1:4190;
SOGoSMTPServer = smtp.amimanera.de;
SOGoMailDomain = amimanera.de;
SOGoMailingMechanism = smtp;
SOGoSMTPAuthenticationType = plain;