[SOGo] SOGO Installation on Plesk

  • From: Luca Müller ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGO Installation on Plesk
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 13:31:11 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca DC5381DE4FD9

Hello,

We're trying to install SOGO on our Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Server.
The installation of SOGO itsself was successful. We're able to open SOGO Webmail using domain.tld/SOgo. However we have some trouble in choosing the correct Authentication method. On Plesk we use dovecot & postfix. In the Plesk Database there's the Users password. However it's not hashed with any of the supported Hashing Algorithms. The Mail-Password is encrypted using "AES-256-CBC". Since there's only the option to use a Database or LDAP we can't login to the webmail. Has anyone ever tried to setup Sogo with Plesk ? Are there any tutorials (i couldn't fine one). Or does anyone know another option how the authentification could work ?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Luca