Re: [SOGo] Encoding of Arabic (Windows-12256) Not Work

  • From: "Eslam Basyouni" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Encoding of Arabic (Windows-12256) Not Work
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 17:32:01 +0000 (UTC)
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca E18FB1DE5017

Dears,

i get the final configuration that can solved my problem by the following:

  copy MailPartViewers.SOGo.tar from your pc to /usr/lib64/GNUstep/SOGo/

  cd /usr/lib64/GNUstep/SOGo/

  mv MailPartViewers.SOGo MailPartViewers.SOGo.backup

  tar -xf MailPartViewers.SOGo.tar

  systemctl restart sogod

  systemctl restart memcached