[SOGo] Enabling Password Complexity in SOGo 4.0.7

  • From: "Rene Schroth" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Enabling Password Complexity in SOGo 4.0.7
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 16:16:37 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 288291DE5012

Hi SOGo Admins and Users!

IIRC on a former SOGo version there was a password complexity option in the sogo.conf file.

I cannot find it in my installation's config files.

Does anybody know where to enable and configure the password complexity so that users cannot define weak passwords?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
IRMA