[SOGo] Milter to add the address book source in received emails.

  • From: André Rodier ( ) < >
  • To: Sogo Mailing list < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Milter to add the address book source in received emails.
  • Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2019 21:41:12 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 86B361DE4FD9

Dear SOGo users,

I am actually writing a milter with Python that can be useful, especially if you are using the Sieve filters.

The purpose of the milter is to search the sender email address inside the SOGo address books, and to add a header consequently.

It is helpful in the Sieve filters, for insance to write an auto responder for your professional contacts, one for personal contacts and one for unknown contacts.

For instance, the header "X-AddressBook: SOGo:Personal Address Book" is added.

I am actually using an optimised SQLite database, which is filled from the last SOGo backup. I will add an automatic synchronisation later, when the address book is modified.

I will publish the milter on GitHub soon.

Kind regards,
André