Re: [SOGo] Allowing IMAP Changes to all users

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Allowing IMAP Changes to all users
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 17:17:21 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 1260D1DE5056

Hello

Sorry for the late response.

Did you set

SOGoMailAuxiliaryUserAccountsEnabled = YES;
SOGoMailCustomFromEnabled = YES;

in your sogo.conf?

Am 19.07.19 um 17:39 schrieb "Webb, Paul"
( ):
> Hi all,
>
> I'm running a rather "experimental" install of SOGo + ISPConfig3, which
> I've got running and authenticating without issue.
>
> When I log in (and I'm listed in the sogo.conf file under
> SOGoSuperUsernames) and go to Preferences > Mail > IMAP Accounts > Edit
> account, here's what I see:
> [image: image.png]
>
> Note how everything is greyed out -- ie, I cannot change the "Full Name"
> field to change it from the ghastly [domain] - [username] format into
> something more acceptable, like my name. Is there a way to give myself --
> and also other users -- the ability to edit this setting themselves? I'm
> sure I can change the setting in ISPConfig, but what if the user doesn't
> like what it lists there? Example: Their full name is "James", but they go
> by "Jim" and would like to change it on outgoing emails.
>
> Thanks, in advance!

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416

  • Re: [SOGo] Allowing IMAP Changes to all users, Christian Mack, 08/05/2019