[SOGo] Public Email setup using SOGo

  • From: "Yusuf Kayiwa" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Public Email setup using SOGo
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 18:04:01 +0300
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 78CDA1DE51AF

Am looking for a developer that can help me setup a public email service like
Yahoo or gmail
I want to use SOGo with mailcow + some other customizations;

Mailcow come bundles with Dovecot, ClamAV, Solr, Oletools via Olefy,
Memcached, Redis, MySQL, Unbound (DNS resolver), PHP-FPM, Postfix,
ACME-Client, Nginx, Rspamd, SOGo, Netfilter (Fail2ban-like integration by
@mkuron) and Watchdog (basic monitoring).

I want the developer to create a script that allows public email creation.
Find the html reference here >> http://mail.africaone.biz/login.html

I also want to have 2 separate database servers, probably connected with
galera cluster, i want storage to be on a separate server and probably a
Redis server too.

If you can set this up, let me know.

Yusuf Kayiwa
+256772685270

  • [SOGo] Public Email setup using SOGo, Yusuf Kayiwa, 08/24/2019