Re: [SOGo] SOGoMailCustomEmail not taking effect

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGoMailCustomEmail not taking effect
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 15:17:07 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 524321DE514D

Hello

With SOGoMailCustomEmail set to YES, you can go to "Preferences" ->
"Mail" -> "IMAP-Accounts" and edit the account setting "Email:".
This will set that email address in every new email sent.
It will not enhance the list of Aliases.
All aliases from the authentication source should be on that list.

That there is a truncated address, seems to indicate a bug in sogo.
You should open a bug report at http://sogo.nu/bugs/

Am 23.08.19 um 20:26 schrieb
:
> Hi
>

> I've added the option "SOGoMailCustomEmail = YES" to my /etc/sogo/sogo.conf
> file and restarted the 'sogo' service but I still only have a dropdown in
> the sogo web interface for selecting a limited number of my total alias for
> my email account (it seems to cut them off as I have 56 total alias
> registered, the last one in the sogo from list is only partially shown).
>

> Is there anyway around sogo cutting off the alias list or is
> SOGoMailCustomEmail the only option, if I can get that to work?
>

> This is the web interface section of my sogo config:
>

> /* Web Interface */
>
> //SOGoPageTitle = SOGo;
>
> //SOGoVacationEnabled = YES;
>
> //SOGoForwardEnabled = YES;
>
> //SOGoSieveScriptsEnabled = YES;
>
> //SOGoMailAuxiliaryUserAccountsEnabled = YES;
>
> //SOGoTrustProxyAuthentication = NO;
>
> //SOGoXSRFValidationEnabled = YES;
>
> SOGoMailCustomEmail = YES;
>

> Thanks