[SOGo] dot forward to sieve

  • From: "Pavel Fibich" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] dot forward to sieve
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 16:08:51 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 1F67C1DE512C

Dear Sogo developers,

thank you for your great work and I would like to ask you, if there is any way how to force Sogo 4.0.8 to read ~/sieve/sogo.sieve instead of fetching it from database?

Basically, I am moving old mail server (allowing users to specify forwarding in ~/.forward file and serving hundreds of users) to new one with Sogo and I must deal with forwarding too. Leaving .forward works, but users can not edit it. I can create script that transforms .forward to sogo.sieve, but if I try it, Sogo does not read such file, but rather fetch it from database. Do you have any idea how to solve such problem?

Best regards, Pavel

--
===***
Pavel Fibich        ++420-38-777-2374