Re: [SOGo] dot forward to sieve

  • From: "\"Christian M. Jensen\"" ( ) < >
  • To: "Pavel Fibich ( )" < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] dot forward to sieve
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 19:39:51 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca B10DE1DE51C0

Hello.

I would create a script to read the users sieve setting. Then use the sogo-tool to set the users settings stored in 'sogo_user_profile'. see https://lists.inverse.ca/sogo/arc/users/2019-07/msg00039.html

it can be complicated but based on your description it sound like a simple sieve filter so that should not be to difficult  to do in a script.