Re: [SOGo] dot forward to sieve

  • From: "Pavel Fibich" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] dot forward to sieve
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 13:58:25 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca D3E6D1DE51CA

Hi Christian and Daniel,

thank you for pointing me to sogo-tool, I will create a script that will read ~/.forward, and serve it to sogo-tool. It looks like that it is doing exactly what I need, to fill users's sieve and Sogo database (I have also users that do not use web interface). I have just one problem, running

sogo-tool user-preferences set defaults pfibich Forward '{"forwardAddress": [" "], "enabled": 1, "keepCopy": 1}'

2019-08-30 12:11:43.248 sogo-tool[14204:14204] To update Sieve scripts, you must provide the "-p credentialFile" parameter
2019-08-30 12:11:43.248 sogo-tool[14204:14204] Error updating sieve script, not updating database

I do not know credentials of individuals users, so from https://wiki2.dovecot.org/Authentication/MasterUsers I have understand that I should create some master user in Dovecot and use it in sogo-tools's credentialFile. Is it so, do you have any recommendation for Dovecot settings, or I am missing something?

Best, Pavel