Re: [SOGo] Sogo random accept invites and put into calendar

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Sogo random accept invites and put into calendar
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 16:36:15 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca ACD4D1DE519C

Hello

Am 22.01.20 um 16:07 schrieb "Postmaster"
( ):
Hello,
We have issue with auto putting into calendar in sogo:
When i send invite from my mail into meeting room mail it put into calendar
and accept(auto accept i do today),but when my boss or other collegue send
invite to meeting@ it dosn't accept.
Could you help me with this issue?

We have sogo 4.0.7

Are those invites overlapping to some existing events already in that room?
What client programs do they use?
Which invitation format is sent to that meeting room?
Does invitation via SOGo Webfrontend work for them?

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung und Lehre
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416