Re: [SOGo] Debian Buster Upgrade

  • From: "Zhang Huangbin" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Debian Buster Upgrade
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 10:14:33 +0800
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 9E8151DE5140

> On Jan 23, 2020, at 5:20 AM, Robert A Wooldridge
> ( )
>
> < >
> wrote:
>
> I'm using Debian Buster and sogo version 4.07. When I do apt upgrade and
> apt-cache show sogo it only shows version 4.07 and nothing newer. I have
> reset my authentication credentials but it doesn't make a difference. Any
> ideas on this?

If your sogo was installed from official apt repo, there's no newer release.
You have to use the nightly build repo instead:
https://sogo.nu/support/faq/how-to-install-sogo-on-debian.html

Btw, sogo packages in Debian Buster apt repo is buggy, you cannot login to
web UI at all.

----
Zhang Huangbin, founder of iRedMail project: https://www.iredmail.org/