Re: [SOGo] Debian Buster Upgrade

  • From: "Ludovic Marcotte" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Debian Buster Upgrade
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 08:34:27 -0500
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 3C0861DE516C

On 2020-01-22 9:14 p.m., Zhang Huangbin
( )
wrote:

If your sogo was installed from official apt repo, there's no newer release.
You have to use the nightly build repo instead:
https://sogo.nu/support/faq/how-to-install-sogo-on-debian.html
Makes no sense - we release v4.3.0 days ago and the Buster build is there
Btw, sogo packages in Debian Buster apt repo is buggy, you cannot login to
web UI at all.
Makes no sense too - we have integration tests that validate that and also many customers using it.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: https://inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (https://sogo.nu), PacketFence